1. No ball playing on the playground-- if you
want to play ball use the other grassy areas.
2. Speed limit
on theatre property is 5 MPH
3. No Alcoholic Beverages or drugs permitted
4. Smoking in Designated Areas ONLY -
No Smoking in parking areas or playgrounds
5. No Open Air Fires
or grills permitted
6. Use only one parking space-please put
blankets and chairs in front of your vehicle
7. Use parking
lights during show times.-- PLEASE turn off all lights (when parked) during showtimes!
8. Please besure to check around your vehicle before you leave for the evening to make
sure you have not forgotten anything or anyone and that your vehicle is clear from hitting any obstacles.
9. Please use the theatre exits-- they are in the oposite direction from how you
came into the theatre.
10. No profanity will be tolerated,
customers that become obnoxious are subject to expolsion.
Laser pointers allowed
12. No cam-cording (or Facetiming) the
movies-- this is illegal and the police will be called!
No switching screens- this is against the movie contracts. Should you want to see a movie on the other screen- you are certainly
able to pay for it and then move to the other screen.
put all trash into trash containers provided around the theatre-- please do not throw it on the ground!
15. No sitting on top of your vehicle roof during the movies
16. The playground closes when the movies begin- please do not allow
children to continue to play on the playground during the movies.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing you again soon!