Many people think that movie theaters make money at the box office-- but the sad fact is that the studios take the majority of that income for film rental; concession sales is what keeps movie theaters like us thriving..... drive-in theatres in particular are a rare breed and to survive they rely heavily on concession sales. We have worked hard to provide "family affordable" pricing (no more expensive than fast food establishments) and good quality food to our patrons.....
We have a NO ALCOHOL POLICY
which is strictly enforced.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get movie data on your phone- Text FAMILY to 51660
HOWEVER.... should you wish to bring in outside food we do charge a non-refundable $10 per car outside food permit fee.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday
(No Shows on Monday or Tuesday)
MAY 29,30, 31, June 3,4
All concession sales (during pandemic) are online-we will notify you when your food is ready- down load the FAN FOOD APP from your I Phone Apple Store or Google Store-for Android phones-- before your movie night to use at the theatre....
SPECIAL CORONAVIRUS POLICIES MUST BE FOLLOWED TO ATTEND MOVIES AT THIS THEATRE
(YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE CDC/STATE GUIDELINES AND POLICIES!) -Failure to follow will result in management asking offender to leave the theatre with no refunds-
1. All movie tickets must be purchased online
2. Social distancing of at least 6 ft must be maintained at all times.
3. Playground and other common areas are CLOSED
4. Park your vehicle in between the speaker poles.-- only 1 vehicle per set of speaker poles.
5. You must remain in your vehicle or directly in front of your vehicle. NO SOCIALIZING BETWEEN VEHICLES.
6. Bring a portable radio or tune your vehicle radio to 94.9 FM for Screen 1 or 92.9 FM- Screen 2. (Speakers are temporarily out of service during this pandemic)
7. Concession food/drinks must be ordered ONLINE via the FAN FOOD app. Once order is placed- we will notify you to come pick it up (Only one person to pick-up please). There will be no walk-up service to order food or drinks.
8. You may bring in outside food/drinks (no alcohol) for a $10 per vehicle Food Permit purchase. (Purchase Food Permit at the time you purchase movie tickets)
9. Please wear masks or face coverings at all times you are out of your vehicle
10. Only one person permitted in the restrooms at a time. Restrooms will be sanitized after each visit. If there is a line- must maintain 6 ft distances and no more than 10 people per line- if there is more than 10 in line- you must return to your vehicle until the line decreases.
11. Smoking in designated areas (only with social distancing)
12. Pets still welome
13. Theatre management reserves the right to ask patrons to leave the theatre at anytime if these policies are not honored or the safety of others is deemed to be in jeopardy.
14. Enjoy the show and thanks for being part of our 64th season
Honored online for movie tickets or via the FAN FOOD app
BOX OFFICE OPEN/CLOSE TIMES
OPEN- 7 PM CLOSES: 9 PM
YOU MUST BUY A MOVIE TICKET ONLINE TO ATTEND THIS THEATRE! (No ticket sales at the theatre during the pandemic) Groupon/Certifikid must reserve tickets online. NO DRIVE-UP ADMISSIONS!
* One of the 10 Best Drive-Ins in America
* One of 14 ICONIC Drive-ins Left in America
* Great Local Hidden Gems 2018 (Washington Post)
*Best in Family Fun (Arts & Entertainment) 2019- Winchester Star
* Certificate of Excellence - TripAdvisor 2016,17,18,19
* Best of Groupon 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
Adults - $9.00 (Double Features) $7.00 (Single Features)
Children (ages 3-11) - $4.00 (Double Features) $3.00 - Single Features (children 12 & over are adults)
**ALL TICKET PURCHASES MUST BE ONLINE**
SENIOR RATES (Age 60 plus) & FIRST RESPONDERS:
$5.00 (single features) $7 (double features)
MOVIES STARTING Friday, MAY 29:
SPECIAL 45th ANNIVERSARY WEEK
June 19,20,21 and June 24,25: Tickets on sale NOW: